Interactive theatre production by the writer Daniel Danis.
Produced by Compagnie Daniel Danis arts/sciences.
Sound Design and music composition for the play.
Caserne Dalhousie (Ex Machina), Québec, Canada
June 3rd to 6th, 2010 during the Carrefour international de théâtre
Creation and development residencies
- September 28th to October 2nd, 2009 – La Caserne Dalhousie, Québec, Canada
- October 12th to 16th, 2009 – Numédiart, Mons, Belgique
- October 19th to 24th, 2009 – Le Fresnoy, Tourcoing, France
- November 9th to 13th, 2009 – Numédiart, Mons, Belgique
- October 26th to November 6th, 2009 – Carthago Delenda Est, Bruxelles, Belgique
- February 1st to May 30th, 2010 – Caserne Dalhousie, Québec, Canada
Idea, concept and text Daniel Danis
Sound design Dominic Thibault
Projections, interactions and image processing Sébastien Roy, Lucie Bélanger et Louis Bouchard
Acting Alexandrine Warren, Ann-Sophie Archer, Eliot Laprise, Frédérick Bouffard, Klervi Thienpont, Sophie Thibeault et Anabelle Lebrun
Stage design Jean-François Labé
Visual artist Lionel Arnould
Production direction Nadia Bellefeuille
Photos Mathieu Thébaudeau